Hotfix Level 7 for Version 5.6.3
New Capability in Hotfix Level 7 for SIMbox Version 5.6.3
SimiGon announces the release of Hotfix level 7 for version 5.6.3. SimiGon releases product updates from time to time in an effort to continue to provide added value to our loyal customers. Our partners and customers are able to receive these updates between version releases and enjoy new capabilities and improved product performance before the large version release. With this release our goal is to improve the quality of service we provide in order to better support our partners and customers. Active maintenance customers will be able to receive this product update from SimiGon support.
- Navigational Aids were extended to include ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) and Runway data in queries on VOR (VHF Omni-directional Range) and NDB (Non-Directional Beacon) objects, where the information exists
- Resolved a bug which caused the debrief of DMT or instructor not to be displayed
- Resolved a bug causing entity offset after instructor dragged it to a new position (reposition)
- Fixed a crash when changing moon parameters
- Resolved a crash when loading a playback file over 2GB
This Hotfix includes the following hotfixes:
- Hotfix Level 1 for Version 5.6.3
- Hotfix Level 2 for Version 5.6.3
- Hotfix Level 3 for Version 5.6.3
- Hotfix Level 4 for Version 5.6.3
- Hotfix Level 5 for Version 5.6.3
- Hotfix Level 6 for Version 5.6.3
Contact Support@SimiGon.com to obtain this hotfix update for SIMbox version 5.6.3.