Hotfix Level 3 for Version 5.7
Hotfix Level 3 for SIMbox Version 5.7
SimiGon announces the release of Hotfix level 3 for version 5.7. SimiGon releases product updates from time to time in an effort to continue to provide added value to our loyal customers. Our partners and customers are able to receive these updates between version releases and enjoy new capabilities and improved product performance before the large version release. With this release our goal is to improve the quality of service we provide in order to better support our partners and customers. Active maintenance customers will be able to receive this product update from SimiGon support.
- Fixed several bugs related to agent sub-steps and cyclic steps logic
- Fixed a bug which prevented setting a value to a parameter under ‘Conditions’
- When double-clicking an agent in the ‘agents’ tab, it now brings the window into view if it was already open
- Fixed a bug in ‘MultipathLever’ causing the animation to ‘jump’ when changing state while it is still in transition
- Fixed a bug in Magnetic declination which calculated time using system time rather than simulation time
- Fixed a crash in NavAids component
This Hotfix includes the following hotfixes:
Contact Support@SimiGon.com to obtain this hotfix update for SIMbox version 5.7.