Hotfix Level 2 for Version 5.6.3
New Features and Issues Resolved in Hotfix Level 2 for SIMbox Version 5.6.3
SimiGon announces the release of Hotfix level 2 for version 5.6.3. SimiGon releases product updates from time to time in an effort to continue to provide added value to our loyal customers. Our partners and customers are able to receive these updates between version releases and enjoy new capabilities and improved product performance before the large version release. With this release our goal is to improve the quality of service we provide in order to better support our partners and customers. Active maintenance customers will be able to receive this product update from SimiGon support.
- Added an ability to select the device a sound is sent to. (see Playing Sounds on a Specific Audio Device)
- Added an ability to login via command line.
- Improve VoIP latency (see VoIP Latency)
- Columns settings weren't saved when the LMS client was closed.
- Fixed Active Directory synchronization bugs.
Simulation & Tools
- Fixed simulation crash when running instructor station with DX11
- Fixed an error in the component analyzer
- Fixed a crash in the simulation launcher, when an optional xml element was missing
- Joiner session kept running after the creator crashed
- A dialog was displayed although GLOBAL_PROP_PROMPT_SESSION_CANCELED was set to False
- Ground-Air Radar –
- Performance improvements
- Fixed a bug in transmitting SMG_GroundAirRadar state in DMT session.
This Hotfix includes the following hotfixes:
Contact Support@SimiGon.com to obtain this hotfix update for SIMbox version 5.6.3.