Hotfix Level 1 for Version 5.6.3
New Features and Issues Resolved in Hotfix Level 1 for SIMbox Version 5.6.3
SimiGon announces the release of Hotfix level 1 for version 5.6.3. SimiGon releases product updates from time to time in an effort to continue to provide added value to our loyal customers. Our partners and customers are able to receive these updates between version releases and enjoy new capabilities and improved product performance before the large version release.
With this release our goal is to improve the quality of service we provide in order to better support our partners and customers. Active maintenance customers will be able to receive this product update from SimiGon support.
- Added a new feature to the Side View Configuration tool to make it work with the Scalable SDK.
- Added an external service to Knowbook Server for querying item metadata.
- Improved reports localization.
- Fixed an issue with breakpoints that appeared when loading the simulation with Visual Studio while debugging the application.
- Fixed an issue with the way the DMT sends two-parameter attributes.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an intermittent crash when the camera gets too close to the entity.
- Fixed an issue with the content package installer.
Contact Support@SimiGon.com to obtain this hotfix update for SIMbox version 5.6.3.