Hotfix Level 10 for Version 5.7
Hotfix Level 10 for SIMbox Version 5.7
SimiGon announces the release of Hotfix level 10 for version 5.7. SimiGon releases product updates from time to time in an effort to continue to provide added value to our loyal customers. Our partners and customers are able to receive these updates between version releases and enjoy new capabilities and improved product performance before the large version release. With this release our goal is to improve the quality of service we provide in order to better support our partners and customers. Active maintenance customers will be able to receive this product update from SimiGon support.
New Features and Issues Resolved
- Fixed an issue with cyclic steps that can result in a faulty scenario exit behavior.
- Added runtime support for Physically Based Rendering (PBR).
This Hotfix includes the following hotfixes:
- Hotfix Level 1 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 2 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 3 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 4 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 5 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 6 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 7 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 8 for Version 5.7
- Hotfix Level 9 for Version 5.7
Contact Support@SimiGon.com to obtain this hotfix update for SIMbox version 5.7.